The Organizing Committee of the 27th international scientific conference “(Language) variability, change and standatization” kindly invites to submit abstracts for oral or/and poster presentations. The conference will be held on October 6–7, 2022 at the Vilnius University, Universiteto st. 5, LT-01122 Vilnius, Lithuania.
CONFERENCE LANGUAGES: English, Lithuanian.
- Language variation in language(s), dialect(s) and language communities
- Language change
- Peculiarities and standardization of language use
- Relationship between standard and non-standard or regional varieties of the language(s)
- Topical issues of language policy and standardization
- Language technologies
- Other aspects
Submissions are invited for the following contributions:
- full paper presentations: 30 minutes (20 minutes + 10 minutes for questions);
- poster presentations.
- Deadline for the submission of abstracts (full papers and posters): 1 May 2022.
- Notification of acceptance: 1 June 2022.
- Early-bird registration: 31 July 2022.
- Registration closes: 31 August 2022.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL (300–500 words excluding references) here:
REGISTRATION AND FEES:
- Regular registration for presenters: 80 euros.
- Early-bird registration for presenters: 70 euros.
- Doctoral / MA students: 60 euros.
- Early-bird registration for doctoral / MA students: 50 euros.
- Non-presenting participants who wish to obtain a certificate: 10 euros.
COVID-19 INFORMATION: The conference is scheduled live, but the organizers reserve the right to move it online as the pandemic changes. The fee for a remote conference would be lower.
We look forward to seeing you at the 27th international conference of Jonas Jablonskis!